The SL series of the screw compressor is direct coupled – therefore transmission losses are virtually eliminated.
The SL series is a logical extension of the range to complement the S series screw compressor and utilizes the standard modular build system:
- Air end
- BOGE control and monitoring system
The increased output and significantly lower power used by the drive motor allows the SL series to operate economically, even at reduced pressure. The SL series offers all the options offered in the S series and is therefore flexible enough to adjust to individual operating conditions.
- Direct coupled air end
– The most economical way to produce compressed air
- BOGE control, regulating and monitoring system
– customized, adaptable, economical, reliable
- Divided into three clearly defined sections
– easy access to all components
- BOGE air end with state-of-the-art optimum performance screw profile
– small specific power requirement, greater economy
- Dynamic, fail-safe intake controller
– designed for proportional regulation as standard
- Small warm air section, complete autonomous cooling unit
– compressor can also operate with the cabinet open for testing or maintenance purposes
- Soundproofed lining in robust, nylon laminated mineral fibre mat
– very good soundproofing, oil repellent, washable
- Valve-less oil circuit with no oil-stop valve and no check valve
– high reliability
- Vibration damped base and sub-frame
– reduced transmission of structure-borne sound
- Torsionally rigid, sealed, base frame
– for easy transport with a pallet truck or forklift truck
- Horizontally mounted combi-tank, multiple oil pre-separation, fast de-aeration and low foam formation
– low residual oil content of only 1-3 mg/m3 in every operating phase
- DIN and VDE switch cabinets, protected to IP 54
– clearly laid out and protected against ingress of dust and dirt
- Three-phase ISO class F asynchronous motor
– additional motor reserves for difficult operating conditions, long service life due to position in the cold air intake area, as well as thermistor protection
|Units||Effective FAD||Pressure Range||Rated Power|
|Metric||33.0 – 43.7 m³/min||8 – 13 bar||200 – 355 kW|
|Imperial||1166 – 1544 cfm||115 – 190 psig||270 – 480 HP|
We also offer DUOTHERM as an option with BOGE machines.
The external BOGE DUOTHERM heat recovery system saves you real money because it can recover up to 72 percent of the input energy used in compression in the form of heat. This can be utilized to supplement your heating or for pre-heating water for use in an industrial process.The DUOTHERM system is engineered for retrofitting existing screw compressors with a heat recovery system. A generously dimensioned high quality heat exchanger can be connected with a few simple steps to either the oil system of the compressor or the customer’s water system to provide hot water for heating purposes or pre-heating industrial water at no charge. The oil-water heat exchanger alone is capable of recovering up to 75 percent of the energy – thus cutting costs and protecting the environment.
Our external heat recovery system is available in five different versions for oil injected screw compressors from 7.5 to 110 kW. Apart from
the S-series up to the S 150 model the system can work equally effectively with compressors made by other manufacturers.
700 x 700 x 380 mm – that is all you need to accommodate your new energy saving solution.