We, at Cleveland, provide on-site, on demand gas supply solutions, and supply a comprehensive range of analytical and industrial gas generation systems. Product offering includes nitrogen gas generators for industrial applications and analytical lab gas generators to support laboratory equipment and instruments. All supplied Gas Generators offer simple plug and play installation which is all that is required to generate a continuous or on demand supply of consistently pure gas. Payback period is typically less than one year.
- Dry CO2 Free Air
- Hydrogen Generators
- Nitrogen Generators
- ZERO Air
CO2 Free Generators
Water and CO2 levels inside an FT-IR spectrometer vary according to changes in the CO2 and water content of the laboratory air. Something as simple as the number of people in the laboratory or whether a window is open or closed, can lead to changes in background spectral absorbances from one scan to the next.
The supply of CO2 free air to the air bearing interferometer chamber ensures that the levels of carbon dioxide and water are maintained at constant, low levels thereby eliminating changes in spectral absorbances. Purging of the spectrometer body with CO2 free air also retard the degradation of the beam splitter through attack by moisture. The result is increased accuracy of analysis and improved instrument reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminate costly, inconvenient gas cylinders from the laboratory
- Improve instrument accuracy, sensitivity, and performance
- Safe, operates at low pressure
- Cost effective with payback period of typically less than one year
- Compact, free up valuable laboratory floor space
- Provide clean, dry, CO2-free air to all brands of FT-IR Spectrometers
- Provide clean, dry instruments air at -100°F dew point
Hydrogen Gas Generators
- Eliminate dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the work place
- Simple to install and operate
- Compact, reliable with minimal maintenance
- Produces a continuous supply of 99.9995% pure hydrogen at up to 6.9 bar
- 2 year standard cell warranty
- Optional automatic water fill and remote networking capability
The Parker domnick hunter 40H-ICP hydrogen gas generator, developed in collaboration with major instrument vendors, meets the initial purge and reaction gas requirements of the Collision Reaction Interface, providing simple routine removal of troublesome spectroscopic indifferences.
Utilizing field proven PEM cell technology, hydrogen is produced on demand from deionized water and electricity, at low pressure and with minimal stored volume. Innovative control software allows unrivalled operational safety and reliability.
The 40H-ICP hydrogen generator employs a fully approved low-pressure buffer arrangement, to cater for elevated hydrogen flows required during the purge cycle of ICP-MS Instrumentation. Hydrogen generators are available with Remote Networking software. RemoteNet allows up to 27 hydrogen generators to be actively controlled from one central PC, and facilitates true cascading capabilities.
Modular nitrogen gas generators – A dedicated solution for every application
The ideal solution lies in a range of proven gas generation systemsfrom Parker domnick hunter, which enable users to produce their totaldemand for nitrogen gas on their premises, under their complete control.
As a result, companies can generate as much or as little nitrogen asneeded at the required purity and, at a fraction of the cost of having gasdelivered by an external supplier.
Membrane Gas Generators
- NitroFlow Basic
- NitroFlow HP
PSA Gas Generators
- Correct purity always: Provides the right purity for the application. This ensures lowest energy consumption and maximum savings on unit gas cost.
- Energy efficient: Gas on demand with automatic stand-by mode (using zero compressed air) ensures lowest operating costs. Multi bank cascading to reduce energy with varying demand applications – provides flexibility and lowest operating costs.
- Compressed air pre-treatment: A dedicated pre-treatment package means the system can operate from any compressed air source, safely and securely ensuring maximum service life with lowest cost of ownership.
- Smaller, more compact and lightweight: Modular construction means less than half the size of conventional designs providing lowest cost installation and saving on valuable floor space.
- Modular design: 100% stand-by at a fraction of the cost. 10 year guarantee on pressure envelope (PSA). Constant nitrogen quality due to snow storm filling (PSA). Easy add on sub units (membrane). Controller / receptor configuration (membrane).
PSA Nitrogen Generators
MAXIGAS and MIDIGAS nitrogen generators comprise of hightensile aluminium columns, each containing twin chambers ofCarbon Molecular Sieve, (CMS), a material which removes oxygenand trace gases from compressed air by molecular adsorption,allowing nitrogen to pass through as the product gas.
These advanced nitrogen gas generators provide oneof the most simple and reliable solutions available. MAXIGAS and MIDIGAS have been developed using innovative aluminium forming technology which has been proven over many yearswith the world famous PNEUDRI compressed air dryerranges. This expertise has produced a nitrogen generationsystem which is extremely compact and does not requireany special foundations or plant structural work.
The pressure envelope has been Lloyds tested and approvedfor a minimum of 10 years continuous cyclic operation.
Greater flexibility with multi-banking
Flexibility during maintenance
Fits through a standard doorway
Membrane Nitrogen Generators
NitroSource and NitroFlow nitrogen generators consist ofhollow-fibre membrane modules arranged in a convenienthousing with a control system and integral filtration.
The concept of gas separation by hollow-fibre membranes issimple. A small hollow tube allows unwanted gases such asoxygen and water vapour to permeate through its walls whilstthe product gas, nitrogen is retained for use as the product gas.
- Integral compressed air filtration
- Parker domnick hunter PPO fibres
- Membrane fibres pre-aged
- Nitrogen generator control system
Zero Air Generators
The Parker domnick hunter UHP-ZA zero airgenerators produce a continuous stream of organicimpurity free air from an external dry compressedair source and offer superior limits of detectionover and above other modes of supply. Flow ratesrange from 1 L/min to 30 L/min.
The UHP-ZA generators feature an interchangeabletop panel facilitating the direct mounting of anyParker domnick hunter hydrogen generator. Thestackable system forms an innovative, modular FIDgas station suitable for all known GC combustiondetectors such as FID, FPD and NPD.
UHP-ZA generators may also be used inmany other chemical analysis and life scienceapplications, including LC/MS source gas,zero and combustion gas for total hydrocarbonanalyzers and as a gas sensing calibration anddilution gas.
- Ultra high purity, organic free, air for GC combustion detectors
- Increase resolution and detection limits of analysis
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous air cylinders
- Payback period typically less than 24 months
- Models available to supply up to 75 FID’s