Roots Lobe Blowers
Howden Roots® Blowers has been manufacturing and developing the rotary positive displacement blowers that bear their name continuously since 1854.
Today, they produce robust, heavyduty bi-lobe or tri-lobe designs that deliver reliable performance with innovative Whispair™ technology for low noise, low pulsation compression.
- Easy to install, with small footprint.
- Acoustic enclosure is designed to provide up to 22 dBA free field attenuation.
- Broad operating performance range provides a multitude of efficient and compact solutions.
- Air flow from front to rear is designed for personnel safety and equipment reliability.
- Access to air filter is convenient and designed to reduce pressure losses, improving reliability and blower efficiency and protecting your investment.
Small rotary performance
- Flow rate: up to 10,710 m3/hr (6,300 cfm)
- Pressure: up to 15 psig
- Vacuum: Up to 28″ Hg
Large rotary performance
- Flow rate: Up to 120,000 m3/hr (70,000 cfm)
- Pressure: Up to 35 psig
- Vacuum: Up to 28” Hg and high vacuum
- Custom design available for high static pressures
- Huge range of applications as the small lobe blowers are designed to work on trucks, while the bigger blowers operate in applications such as vacuum filtration and drying and materials handling.