Parker Domnick Hunter Oil-X ‘Point Of Use’ Oil Vapour Removal FiltersActivated carbon filters for the removal of oil vapour and hydrocarbon odours, providing a maximum remaining oil content of <0.003mg/m³ (<0.003ppm) @ 21°C (70°F).
Oil vapour is oil in a gaseous form and will pass straight through coalescing filters which are designed to remove liquid oil and oil aerosols, Parker recommends activated carbon adsorption filter technology for the removal of oil vapour.
OIL-X ‘point of use’ oil vapour removal filters are available in two options: the Grade ACS single-stage adsorption filter and Grade AC double-stage filter – Grade AC consists of both coalescing and adsorption filter elements combined into one housing. OIL-X Grades ACS and AC are used for smaller flow rate applications and applications where more frequent element changes can be tolerated.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High efficiency ‘point of use’ filters
- Protects downstream equipment and processes
- Provides high quality, clean, oil-free compressed air to international standards
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Enhanced health and safety
- Suitable for all types of air compressor and compatible with all compressor lubricants
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.