Air BlowersSince 1994, our team have been providing quality air blowers to businesses throughout Australia. We’ve assembled a huge range of air blowers, enabling us to provide our valued customers with the greatest value air blower system for virtually every industry across the nation. If you believe there is no substitute for quality, get in touch with us to maximise the performance and lifespan of your compressed air solution.
Compressed Air Blower Products
If you’re looking to purchase a compressed air blower, you can rely on Cleveland Compressed Air Services for a high-grade and tailored solution. We stock small lobe blowers which are designed to work on trucks and larger air blowers that are ideal for operating in applications such as vacuum, filtration, drying and materials handling.
Not sure what specific compressed air equipment you require? Not a problem! Our comprehensive air auditing service will see a Cleveland industrial air blower expert visit your site and determine the optimum system arrangement, saving you both time and money.
If you believe there is no substitute for quality, get in touch with the Cleveland team to maximise the performance and lifespan of your compressed air solution. Together, we can increase the reliability, efficiency and growth of your business.
Our Quality Service Guarantee
At Cleveland Compressed Air Services, we pride ourselves on providing our Australian clients with the best products and services in the compressed air industry. We offer customised solutions, high-quality products and a friendly company culture built on core values such as integrity, social responsibility and accountability.
As one of Australia’s leading compressed air blower providers, we recognise the importance of providing high-quality air applications and machinery and professional and timely support. If you’re interested in learning more about our range of air blowers, please call us today on (08) 9542 3669, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Small Rotary Performance
- Flow rate – up to 10,710 m3/hr (6,300 cfm)
- Pressure – up to 15 psig
- Vacuum – up to 28” Hg
Large Rotary Performance
- Flow rate – up to 120,000 m3/hr (70,000 cfm)
- Pressure – up to 35 psig
- Vacuum – up to 28” Hg and high vacuum
- Custom design available for high static pressure
- Ease of installation.
- Small footprint.
- A closed engineering structure that is designed to provide up to 22 dBA free field attenuation.
- Broad operating performance range that provides a multitude of efficient, compact resolutions.
- Airflow from front to rear is calculated to ensure personnel safety and equipment dependability.
- Access to an air filter is convenient and intended to decrease pressure losses, improving reliability and air blower efficiency. This ensures that your investment is well protected.
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.