The Sino Iron project has over two billion tonnes of identified ore and targets exports of more than 27.6 million tonnes of high-grade iron ore concentrate and pellets each year over its estimated projected mine life of 25 years.
The project features significant investment in dedicated infrastructure including concentrate processing, pelletizing, a 51 gigalitre desalination plant and port facility, as well as a 450 MW combined cycle gas-fired power station.
Supply & Commissioning of 8 BOGE Compressors.
- Supply and Install 3 x BOGE S151 (110kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE S180 (132kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 2 x BOGE S61 (45kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE S271 (200 kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE SD20-2 (15kW Screw Compressor)
We are currently in the process of supplying an additional blast shed and work ranging from 150mm pipework to 25mm pipework with an additional two compressors.