CITIC Pacific’s Sino Iron project
CITIC Pacific’s Sino Iron project is a world-class, large-scale magnetite iron ore project located at Cape Preston, 100km south west of Karratha in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. It is the largest planned magnetite project in Australia.
The Sino Iron project has over two billion tonnes of identified ore and targets exports of more than 27.6 million tonnes of high-grade iron ore concentrate and pellets each year over its estimated projected mine life of 25 years.
The project features significant investment in dedicated infrastructure including concentrate processing, pelletizing, a 51 gigalitre desalination plant and port facility, as well as a 450 MW combined cycle gas-fired power station.
Supply & Commissioning of 8 BOGE Compressors
- Supply and Install 3 x BOGE S151 (110kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE S180 (132kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 2 x BOGE S61 (45kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE S271 (200 kW Screw Compressor)
- Supply and Install 1 x BOGE SD20-2 (15kW Screw Compressor)
We are currently in the process of supplying an additional blast shed and work ranging from 150mm pipework to 25mm pipework with an additional two compressors.