This multi-purpose facility and GE Oil & Gas regional headquarters in Western Australia is designed to deliver an extensive range of equipment and tooling services to our customers.
The facility includes advanced workshops to service and commission products and technology, and a Skills Development Centre designed to deliver premier engineering and leadership training.
As a Regional Service Hub, Jandakot provides support services for our Drilling & Production and Turbomachinery Solutions businesses, as well as our Subsea Systems business, for which it is the largest individual OEM support facility in Australia – with local FEED resources and dedicated engineering operations and workshop teams.
Supply & Installation of BOGE Compressors and Transair Aluminium Piping Systems throughout.
- 1 km of 76mm Transair Pipework for Headers and Ring Main
- 500m of 63mm Headers
- 1 km of 25mm Transair Pipework for 25mm Droppers
- Supply and Install BOGE SD60 45 kW fixed speed screw compressor
- Supply and Install BOGE SLF101 75kW Variable Speed screw compressor with dryer and VSD Drive)
- Supply and Install BOGE S90 65Kw fixed Speed Screw compressor