BOGE SRHV Piston Compressor (Up to 18.5kW)Optimised final pressure with piston booster. The BOGE Piston Compressor SRHV up to 18.5 kW is the perfect solution for very high discharge pressures. Ideal for industrial applications, it can increase the pressure of your compressor by up to 18.5 kW. With its robust design, BOGE Booster piston air compressors are built to withstand the most demanding conditions.
- The BOGE Piston Compressor SRHV up to 18.5 kW is a flexible booster with unbeatable efficiency.
- The BOGE Booster is the perfect solution for very high discharge pressures.
- It uses pre-compressed, pre-treated air from an existing network or from a low-pressure compressor, which is then compressed to the desired higher discharge pressure up to 40 bar – ideal for industrial applications.
- Whether for laser cutting or blowing PET bottles or the higher compression of nitrogen – wherever high final pressures are required, booster technology from BOGE has proven itself for many years.
- What makes these high-efficiency piston air compressors so unique now and in the future is their proverbial flexibility: irrespective of the maximum compression ratio, not only can any final pressure required between 16 and 40 bar be produced – the primary pressure can also be selected anywhere between 2 and 10.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Inlet pressure piston compressor
- Designed for 100% duty cycle
- High pressures
TRIED AND TESTED BELT DRIVE
- The belt drive not only enables the various voltages and frequencies to be achieved simply – in contrast with the direct drive, it acts as protection for the motor and power unit.
- Correct belt tension can be adjusted to ensure low losses (slippage).
POWERFUL IE3 MOTOR
- The piston compressors of the BOGE booster is fitted with IE3 motors as standard.
- The high-quality IE3 motors ensure a high degree of efficiency and absolutely “premium efficiency”.
- To free up the compressor when restarting it, the counter-pressure in the compressed air system is ventilated electromagnetically and is therefore completely discharged.
- An automatic condensate separator can be added optionally between the magnetic valve and sound absorber, which collects the condensation that builds up without unnecessary loss of pressure.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL SOUNDPROOFED HOOD
- A soundproofed hood is also available as an option; this reduces the sound pressure level by up to 10 dB(A).
- The closed soundproofed hood concept including built-in control also optimises the dirt and dust concept of the system.
GENEROUS CYLINDER FINNING
- Everything to ensure efficient removal of the heat of compression and prolonged service life.
- The cylinders, which are made of high-quality grey cast iron, are extensively finned on the outside, and the aluminium cylinder heads have cooling fins on the inside and outside.
- Thanks to the excellent cooling effect of the hood that directs the cooling air, these boosters are suitable for continuous operation.
- The 2-cylinder boosters operate with fin cooling and the 3-cylinder boosters with aluminium block coolers as aftercoolers result in a low discharge temperature, above intake air temperature (delta t: –> Δt).
INTEGRATED OIL LEVEL MONITORING
- The boosters are fitted with integrated oil level monitoring as standard, which continuously checks that the compressor is adequately lubricated.
- The warning signal can be displayed on the control via a voltage-free contact, which increases operational safety.
WELL THOUGHT OUT PLACEMENT OF THE AFTERCOOLER
- The intelligent position of the aftercooler in the air stream of the flywheel ensures that the cooling air is guided straight across the cooler and cylinder.
- This targeted directing of air guarantees, particularly low compressed air temperatures.
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.