Parker Balston Membrane Air DryerParker Balston Membrane Air Dryers combine superior coalescing technology with a proven innovative membrane system to supply clean, dry compressed air with dewpoints as low as -40°F (-40°C).
Balston Membrane Air Dryers are engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term reliability. The membrane dryers incorporate high efficiency coalescing filtration and the highest efficiency membrane available to provide low-cost operation and minimal maintenance.
The Balston Membrane Air Dryer is designed to operate continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The only maintenance required is changing the Prefilter cartridge twice a year. This semi-annual maintenance takes approximately 5 minutes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Requires no electricity
- Dewpoints as low as -40°F
- Silent operation
- No desiccant to change
- Prevent freeze-ups
- Low operating cost
- Reliable, efficient economical alternative to PSA and refrigerant dryer technologies
- Low dewpoint instrument air
- Pneumatic equipment
- Pressurise electronic cabinets
- Analytical instrumentation
- Instrument air for analyzer buildings
- Dry air for hazardous areas
- General laboratory air supply
- Prevention of freeze-ups
- Protect electrical panel components from moisture damage
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.