Parker Hannifin Finite® FDD Desiccant Air DryerParker’s Finite FDD Desiccant Air Dryer Series is the simplest and most reliable method of ensuring sensitive pneumatic equipment is not exposed to damaging moisture.
- Finite® Filter’s unique in-line air/gas dryer system is engineered for easy desiccant changeouts, longer life and lower pressure drop.
- The FDD Series is designed to remove water vapour and aerosols at point-of-use for intermittent flows up to 60 SCFM.
- Finite air dryers do not require steady flow for constant dewpoint suppression.
- A colour-changing moisture indicator with visual sight gauge indicates the need for desiccant replacement.
- Parker Hannifin Finite® FDD Series offers clean dry air for intermittent usage. When air is compressed, the temperature of the air is increased as is its capacity to hold moisture.
- As the hot moist air travels downstream through the pipelines, it cools, allowing the moisture to condense.
- Aftercoolers, filters, drain traps and drip legs are effective for removing condensate.
- For removing residual water vapour and aerosols, use the Finite desiccant dryer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1/4″ to 1″ NPT Ports
- Capacities to 60 SCFM
- Pressure Dewpoints Down to -40° F
- Steel Bowl with Integral Sight Glass
- Zinc Head
- Sintered Bronze Elements with Collar Connect for Easy Changeouts (prevents desiccant carry over)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 180°F
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PS
- Optimum Working Temperature: Below 100°F
- Intermittent Air Use
- Clean, Dry Air for Pneumatic Applications
- Protect Instrumentation
- Protect Air Tools Against Gumming and Oxidation
- Auto Body Paint Systems – Helps Prevent Fish Eye Defects
- Valve Actuation – Instrument Air
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.