Parker Zander ZME Heatless Desiccant Air Dryer
Parker Zander ZME heatless desiccant air dryer utilises high tensile extruded aluminium columns containing twin chambers each filled with desiccant materials which dry the compressed air as it passes through. One chamber is operational (drying), while the opposite chamber is regenerating using the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA or Heatless) method of regeneration.
A small volume of the dried compressed air is used to regenerate the desiccant bed by expanding air from line pressure to atmospheric pressure, removing the water adsorbed by the desiccant material, and therefore
regenerating the dryer. Using ZANDER Microfilter pre and after filters will further increase the reliability of the
The modular design eliminates the need for complex valves and interconnecting piping which is used in conventional
twin tower dryers.
ZANDER’s unique modular construction means that extra banks can easily be added if air demand increases. Multibanking of dryers enables individual banks to be easily isolated for routine maintenance work, or even a
decrease in air capacity requirements (e.g. night shift). This means no interruption to your clean, dry air supply.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dewpoint performance – clean dry compressed air prevents corrosion and damage
- Point of use applications – only dry the air you need
- Compact and space-saving design – ideal for use with light industrial compressors
- Improve plant efficiency – protect processes and finished product
- Approved to international standards – award-winning design in accordance with ASME VIII Div 1 and approved to PED, CSA/UL/CRN.
- Economic to operate
- Simple to install and easy to maintain
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.