Parker Balston PSA Twin Tower Desiccant Air DryerBalston Model 75-A20 regenerative PSA desiccant dryer reduces the atmospheric dewpoint of compressed air to -100°F (-73°C) without operator attention.
- The Balston regenerative air dryers have safe, 12 VDC electrical controls.
- Model 75-A20 will reduce the dewpoint to -100°F (-73°C).
- The dryer is delivered complete and ready for easy installation.
- The dryer has coalescing prefilters with automatic drains, PSA drying towers, a particulate final filter, a moisture indicator, a differential pressure indicator, and pretested controls.
- To install, simply attach the inlet (60 psig/4.1 BARG minimum) and outlet airlines, plug the electrical transformer into a wall outlet – no electrician required – and the unit is ready for trouble-free operation.
- This reliable dryer can be easily installed, operated, and maintained by personnel not trained in instrumentation.
- The Parker Balston dryer is useful when air comes into contact with moisture-sensitive materials, or when outside compressed airlines are subjected to sub-freezing temperatures.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reduces the dewpoint of compressed air to -100°F (-73°C)
- Unattended 24-hour operation
- Lightweight and compact
- No desiccant to change
- Silent operation
- Easy to install and operate
- Membrane and PSA technologies available
- The 75-A20 is a wall-mountable unit.
- It has a 10 SCFM(17 Nm3 /hr)/min. (283 lpm) capacity (at 100 psig/6.9 BARG inlet pressure).
- Pneumatic Tool Stations
- HVAC Systems
- Purge Electrical Boxes
- Air Lines Subject to Sub-Freezing
- Blanketing Moisture Sensitive Materials
- Spray Painting
- Pneumatic Instrumentation
- Dry Boxes
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.