Parker Domnick Hunter CO2RP CO2 Free GeneratorThe Parker Domnick Hunter CO2RP range of CO2 free air laboratory gas generators is ideally suited for the supply of CO2 free air to applications such as purging of FT-IR spectrometers and TOC.
- Parker Domnick Hunter CO2 free air generators eliminate the need for high-pressure air cylinders in the laboratory. The units utilise formulated molecular sieve beds in conjunction with the pressure swing absorption technique to remove CO2 and water vapour from an existing compressed air supply.
- The gas generators can be used to supply instrument quality CO2 free air for purging of FT-IR spectrometer sample compartments, optics and air bearings and microscope purging, or to supply TOC analysers with CO2 free air.
- Four models are available with flow rates ranging from 1.5 L/min to 85L/min.
- The CO2 free air laboratory gas generator range incorporates Parker Domnick Hunter OIL-X plus inlet and outlet filters to remove all suspended liquids.
- The generators incorporate Parker Domnick Hunter Oil-X inlet and outlet filtration and remove all suspended liquids, particles greater than 0.01 microns in diameter and non-methane hydrocarbons to > 0.003 ppm.
- The generators are capable of operating with a compressed air supply pressure of between 4 barg and 10.5 barg.
- Carbon dioxide is removed to levels below 1 ppm and water vapour is removed to a pressure dewpoint of –70°C or better. Condensates are automatically discharged from the inlet filters.
- All Parker Domnick Hunter gas generators are designed and manufactured within a rigorous ISO9001 quality system and are certified to CE.
- Fully regenerative, proven durability PSA technology
- Compact and lightweight
- Integral OIL-X plus pre-and after filtration
- Freestanding or wall mountable
- Tested and approved by TOC and FT-IR instrument manufacturers
- Simple to install
- Reduced Health and Safety administration – replace high-pressure synthetic air cylinders
- Extended instrument lifetime – protects sensitive optics and air bearings from moisture
- Constant, guaranteed high purity – a reduced signal to noise ratio gives improved instrument performance and increased laboratory efficiency
- Space-saving – compact design saves space
- Peace of mind – service contracts and extended warranty available
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.