Parker Domnick Hunter MAXIGAS PSA Nitrogen GeneratorA robust and reliable design is your guarantee of performance. With the proven benefits of advanced aluminium forming technology, the Parker Domnick Hunter MAXIGAS is a cost-effective, reliable and safe solution for medium to large nitrogen requirements.
MAXIGAS nitrogen gas generators from Parker Domnick Hunter produce nitrogen gas from compressed air and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinder or liquid.
Nitrogen is used as a clean, dry, inert gas primarily for removing oxygen from products and/or processes.
MAXIGAS provides an on-demand, continuous source of nitrogen gas which can be used in a wide range of industries such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical, laboratory, chemical, heat treatment, electronics, transportation, oil and gas and laser cutting.
- Up to 90% cost savings* – typical capital pay-back is achievable within 12-24 months
- Energy savings – low air consumption provides greater energy efficiency
- Convenient and safe – the easy to use system is simple to install, requires minimal maintenance and eliminates safety hazards associated with traditional gas supplies
- Space-saving design – the compact design means the system demands less floor space
- Flexible multi-bank option – the modular concept means the generators can be multi-banked if required
- Reduced carbon footprint – the elimination of cylinder deliveries and transportation means carbon footprint can be reduced
- Can operate from a standard factory compressed air supply
- Delivers 5% down to 10ppm oxygen content, without the need for any additional purification
- Available in 7 models offering varying flow rates and purities
- Automatic economy mode
- Built-in oxygen analyser for continuous purity monitoring
- Digital and analogue outputs for remote monitoring
- Alarm capabilities
- User-friendly control interface
- Compact design
- Modular concept
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.