Parker Domnick Hunter DTA Twin Tower Desiccant Air DryerParker Domnick Hunter DTA Series Heatless Twin Tower Desiccant Air Dryers effectively remove contaminants in compressed air systems using pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology.
- Parker Domnick Hunter DTA Series heatless desiccant air dryers remove water vapour from compressed air through a process known as pressure swing adsorption.
- Pressure dewpoints ranging from -40°F (-40°C ) to -100°F (-70°C) are attained by directing the flow of saturated compressed air over a bed of desiccant.
- The physically tough and chemically inert desiccant is contained in two separate but identical pressure vessels commonly referred to as “dual” or “twin” towers.
- As the saturated compressed air flows up through the “on-line” tower, its moisture content adheres to the surface of the desiccant. The dry compressed air is then discharged from the chamber into the distribution system.
- To protect the desiccant bed from excess liquid, all Parker Domnick Hunter DTA Series air dryers are designed to work with the natural pull of gravity. Counterflow purging ensures optimum performance by keeping the driest desiccant at the discharge end of the dryer.
- In general, heatless dryers are the most reliable and least expensive of all desiccant type air dryers. Parker Domnick Hunter DTA Series are the most energy-efficient thanks to standard features like, “variable cycle control”, compressor inter-lock and purge flow regulator.
- Highest quality air
- Clean, oil-free and dry compressed air in accordance with all editions of ISO8573-1, the international standard for compressed air quality
- Energy-efficient – giving maximum savings
- Dry air eliminates microbiological growth
- Preventing product spoilage, recall and litigation
- Dry air means zero corrosion
- Preventing product spoilage and damage
- Smaller, more compact and lightweight
- The small footprint means less than half the size of conventional air dryers
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.