Parker Domnick Hunter NitroFlow® HP Nitrogen GeneratorParker Domnick Hunter NitroFlow® nitrogen generators consist of hollow-fibre membrane modules arranged in a convenient housing with a control system and integral filtration. The cost-effective, reliable and safe solution for medium nitrogen requirements.
NitroFlow® nitrogen gas generators from Parker produce nitrogen gas from compressed air and offer a cost-effective, reliable and safe alternative to traditional nitrogen gas supplies such as cylinder or liquid.
Nitrogen is used as a clean, dry, inert gas primarily for removing oxygen from products and/or processes.
NitroFlow® provides an on-demand, continuous source of nitrogen gas which can be used in a wide range of industries such as food, beverage, laboratory, chemical, electronics, transportation and oil and gas.
- Correct purity always – provides the right purity for the application. This ensures lowest energy consumption and maximum savings on unit gas cost.
- Energy-efficient – gas on-demand with automatic stand-by mode (using zero compressed air) ensures lowest operating costs. Multi-bank cascading to reduce energy with varying demand applications – provides flexibility and lowest operating costs.
- Compressed air pre-treatment – a dedicated pre-treatment package means the system can operate
from any compressed air source, safely and securely ensuring maximum service life with lowest cost of ownership.
- Smaller, more compact and lightweight – modular construction means less than half the size of conventional designs providing lowest cost installation and saving on valuable floor space.
- Modular design
- 100% stand-by at a fraction of the cost.
- 10-year guarantee on pressure envelope (PSA).
- Constant nitrogen quality due to snowstorm filling (PSA).
- Easy add on subunits (membrane).
- Controller / receptor configuration (membrane).
- Easy and flexible installation – fits through a standard doorway (no need for structural work). Minimum footprint.
- Reliable and easy to maintain – very few consumable components. In multibank installations, individual modules can be isolated for maintenance without disruption to production – Reducing downtime and providing the lowest cost of ownership.
- Industry Compliant Gost-R – PED, CE, UL, CRN, FDA Article 21*, EIGA Food & Pharmaceutical *.
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.