Parker Hiross Hyperchill Plus Water ChillerExtremely compact and easy to use, Hyperchill Plus is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature.
- Extremely compact and easy to use, Parker Hiross Hyperchill Plus water chiller is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature.
- The availability of a wide range of accessories and options makes the Parker Hiross Hyperchill Plus a very flexible solution that fits the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications.
- With a non-ferrous hydraulic circuit, Hyperchill Plus is suitable for cooling low viscosity cooling fluids including water and water-glycol mixtures.
- Hyperchill Plus ensures stable working conditions combined with improved efficiency and productivity of the process.
- Hyperchill Plus contributes significantly to the reduction of plant downtime and maintenance costs due to inconsistent cooling of low viscosity cooling fluids.
- Each individual Hyperchill Plus unit is extensively tested to guarantee efficient operation and reliability in most working conditions.
- Typical applications include; chemical and pharmaceutical processes, plastics processing, thermoform machines, plasma coating, medical imaging systems, food and beverage industry, electroplating baths, biogas and natural gas treatment, compressed air treatment, extruders, surface processing and flexographic, printing systems.
- Complete solution, easy to install and manage.
- Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit including non-ferrous water tank.
- A differential pressure switch ensures system shut down if the circuit runs dry.
- Completely configurable with many options and kits to fit the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications.
- Maximum ambient temperature up to 48°C on standard units, tropicalisation up to 53°C.
- Use of compliant scroll compressors (on ICEP007 and larger).
- Low ambient speed-control (optional).
- Compact design provides a space-saving and easy to install solution.
- High reliability and low energy consumption even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit maintains the quality of the coolant ensuring stable working conditions, improved productivity and decreased maintenance costs.
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.