Ingersoll Rand MM160 Electric Air Compressor (415v)
- Ingersoll Rand M Series MM160 is a single-stage rotary screw air compressor, which delivers a capacity of 918 cfm at a maximum working pressure of 8.5 barg and 160kW nominal motor rating.
- At the core of the Ingersoll Rand M-Series is a time-proven rugged and reliable airend. Used in air compressors worldwide, Ingersoll Rand airends is known for trouble-free operation and minimal maintenance.
- Every M-Series compressor incorporates a durable high efficiency motor that operates at peak efficiency under full load conditions, ensuring maximum energy savings.
- The intelligent KT controller provides; 6 parameter standard displays, 9 adjustable operating parameters, 15 fault warnings & shutdowns, and a MOBUS RTU 485 Interface.
- Standard IP55, 380-415V/3PH/50HZ motor
- Rugged Ingersoll Rand airend with duplex tapered roller bearings
- No maintenance integral gear drive system
- Air-cooled aftercooler with moisture separator
- Integral star delta starter
- Factory-fill of UltraEL coolant
- IntellisysTM capacity control system featuring a finger-touch control panel
- On-Line/offline control with automatic start and stop
- 60% ~ 100% modulation control as standard
- 80 dB(A) low sound enclosure
|Ambient Min/Max (celcius)||2 degrees / 46 degrees|
|Pressure Min/Max (bar)||5 bar / 8 bar|
|Noise Level dB(A)@1m||80|
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.