If you’re looking to purchase a compressed air blower, you can rely on Cleveland Compressed Air Services for a high-grade and tailored solution.
We’ve assembled a huge range of air blowers, enabling us to provide our valued customers with the greatest value air blower system for virtually every industry across the nation. We stock small lobe blowers which are designed to work on trucks and larger air blowers that are ideal for operating in applications such as vacuum, filtration, drying and materials handling.
Not sure what specific air compressor equipment you require? Not a problem!
Our comprehensive air auditing service will see a Cleveland industrial air blower expert visit your site and determine the optimum system arrangement, saving you both time and money.
If you believe there is no substitute for quality, get in touch with the Cleveland team to maximise the performance and lifespan on your compressed air solution. Together, we can increase the reliability, efficiency and growth of your business.
What Are the Benefits of Your Air Blowers?
Small Rotary Performance
- • Flow rate – up to 10,710 m3/hr (6,300 cfm)
- • Pressure – up to 15 psig
- • Vacuum – up to 28” Hg
Large Rotary Performance
- • Flow rate – up to 120,000 m3/hr (70,000 cfm)
- • Pressure – up to 35 psig
- • Vacuum – up to 28” Hg and high vacuum
- • Custom design available for high static pressures
What Are the Key Features of Your Air Blowers?
- • Ease of installation.
- • Small footprint.
- • A closed engineering structure that is designed to provide up to 22 dBA free field attenuation.
- • Broad operating performance range that provides a multitude of efficient, compact resolutions.
- • Air flow from front to rear is calculated to ensure personnel safety and equipment dependability.
- • Access to an air filter is convenient and intended to decrease pressure losses, improving reliability and air blower efficiency. This ensures that your investment is well protected.