Howden Roots® Blowers has been manufacturing and developing the rotary positive displacement blowers for distribution in Perth and across Australia since 1854. Cleveland Compressed Air Services is a proud distributor of these industrial blowers.
Today, Howden Roots® produce robust, heavy duty bi-lobe or tri-lobe blower designs that deliver unfailing performance with innovative Whispair™ technology for low noise, low pulsation compression.
- Ease of installation, with a small footprint.
- A closed engineering structure is designed to provide up to 22 dBA free field attenuation.
- Broad operating performance range provides a multitude of efficient, compact resolutions.
- Air flow from front to rear is calculated to ensure personnel safety and equipment dependability.
- Access to an air filter is convenient and intended to decrease pressure losses, improving reliability and blower efficiency. This ensures your investment is well protected.
Small rotary performance
- Flow rate: up to 10,710 m3/hr (6,300 cfm)
- Pressure: up to 15 psig
- Vacuum: Up to 28″ Hg
Large rotary performance
- Flow rate: Up to 120,000 m3/hr (70,000 cfm)
- Pressure: Up to 35 psig
- Vacuum: Up to 28” Hg and high vacuum
- Custom design available for high static pressures
Cleveland Compressed Air Services offer a huge range of applications. We stock small lobe blowers which are designed to work on trucks, while the larger blowers operate in applications such as vacuum filtration, drying and materials handling.