Howden Roots® Rotary Positive Displacement Air BlowerHowden's Universal RAI™ (URAI) series blowers are heavy duty rotary blowers in a compact, sturdy design engineered for continuous duty and maximum reliability.
Universal RAI™ Series
- Since 1854, Howden has been continuously manufacturing and developing the rotary positive displacement air blowers under the industry-respected name ROOTS™.
- All Universal RAI™ (URAI) series blowers are heavy duty rotary blowers in a compact, sturdy design engineered for
continuous duty and maximum reliability.
- These blowers have a time tested lubrication system. Howden ROOTS™ exclusive ‘figure-8’ gearbox design improves oil distribution to the timing gears and lengthens bearing life.
- This series features a grey iron casing, carburised and ground alloy steel spur timing gears secured to steel shafts
with a taper fit and locknut, and grey iron involute impellers.
- Oversized anti-friction bearings are used, with a heavy-duty cylindrical roller bearing at the drive shaft to withstand V-belt pull. Viton™ lip seals maintain proper lubricant at the bearings.
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.