Howden ROOTS™ Universal RAI™ DSL Air BlowerThe ROOTS™ Universal RAI™ DSL (Dual Splash Lube) air blowers feature splash oil lubrication on both the gear end and drive end. The dual splash lube provides more oil capacity, cooler operation and greater overall reliability.
- The ROOTS™ Universal RAI® DSL (Dual Splash Lube) air blowers are heavy-duty rotary blowers that have been designed with detachable, rugged steel mounting feet to permit easy in-field adaptability to vertical or horizontal installation requirements.
- The detachable mounting feet allow these units to be easily adapted to any of four drive shaft positions: right, left, bottom, or top.
- The compact, sturdy design is engineered for continuous service when operated in accordance with speed and pressure ratings.
- The Universal RAI DSL (URAI DSL) blower features splash oil lubrication on both the gear end and drive end. The dual splash lube provides more oil capacity, cooler operation and greater overall reliability.
- Since 1854, Howden has been continuously manufacturing and developing the rotary positive displacement air blowers under the industry-respected name ROOTS™.
- Steel detachable mounting feet
- Rigid one-piece cast iron casing
- Anti-friction bearings
- Splash oil lubricated spur timing gears
- Splash oil lubricated drive end bearings
- Connections in standard pipe sizes
- Balanced, precision machined bi-lobe impellers
- Ground steel shafts
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.