Howden ROOTS™ Universal RAI-J™ WHISPAIR™ Air BlowerHowden ROOTS™ Universal RAI-J™ WHISPAIR™ technology to reduce noise levels 3-5 dBA.
- The ROOTS™ patented Universal RAI-J™ WHISPAIR™ air blowers are heavy-duty rotary units featuring a
compact, sturdy design, engineered for continuous service when operated within speed and vacuum/
- Since 1854, Howden has been continuously manufacturing and developing the rotary positive displacement air blowers under the industry-respected name ROOTS™.
- Today, they produce robust, heavy-duty bi-lobe and tri-lobe designs that deliver reliable performance with innovative WHISPAIR™ technology for low noise, low pulsation compression.
- Incorporates ROOTS™ WHISPAIR™ technology to reduce noise levels 3-5 dBA.
- The patented WHISPAIR™ air blowers operate with up to 40% less pressure pulsation than conventional air blowers due to the pressure equalising effect of the WHISPAIR™ jet design.
- Easy to install
- Small footprint
- Detachable steel mounting feet
- Rigid one-piece, cast-iron casing
- Anti-friction bearings
- Splash oil lubricated spur timing gears
- Connections in standard pipe sizes
- Ground steel shafts
- Straight, precision machined two-lobe impellers
Speak to us today
We believe that your success is our success. That is why we provide top-notch solutions and support to businesses using our quality products, whether through purchase or hire.